If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify as to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval.
1.AztecaNet makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. AztecaNet also disclaims any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. AztecaNet will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2. Services provided to the Customer by AztecaNet may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. AztecaNet reserves the right remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
3. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify AztecaNet from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
4. AztecaNet accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party not named in this Policy. Customer may allow ftp access to its server and host web sites for its customers without violating this Policy. Network bandwidth charges in excess of allocated amount will be assessed from access log reports generated by the HTTPD server.
5. AztecaNet reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for setup and the first month's service are not refundable.
If a customer reregisters after AztecaNet cancellation of the account without AztecaNet written consent, AztecaNet will cancel Customer's account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
6. Setup fees are not refundable.
7. At the time of account cancellation, a Cancellation Code will be provided. If accounts are billed in error after the Cancellation date, credits will only be issued with a valid AztecaNet Cancellation Code. If cancellation is done in writing, it will be the responsibility of the Customer to contact AztecaNet for the Cancellation Code.
8. Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the AztecaNet service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 30 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. CUSTOMERS responsible for violating this clause of the AztecaNet Acceptable Use Policy will be fined $200 per message. Payment by CUSTOMER under this provision shall not prevent AztecaNet from seeking other legal remedies against CUSTOMER.
9. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
10. AztecaNet requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. AztecaNet cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
11. Customer shall ensure that its use of AztecaNet network services shall not disrupt AztecaNet, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, AztecaNet reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any AztecaNet user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of AztecaNet connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by AztecaNet shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of AztecaNet's service, AztecaNet's equipment or any site hosted on any AztecaNet network.
12. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on AztecaNet does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. AztecaNet reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
13. If AztecaNet becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, AztecaNet, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
14. Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
15. For all new domains, there is an initial InterNIC registration fee of $20.00 for one year. AztecaNet will automatically pay this fee as well as all annual renewal fees of $20.00 to the InterNIC on your behalf while your AztecaNet account is active and current. These fees will appear on your billing statement unless prior arrangements are made with our customer service department.
16. Use of AztecaNet's hosting services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
17. Although all hosting plans permit unlimited data transfer, each plan is subject to a surcharge in the event usage exceeds the allotted free bandwidth for that plan. Customer is responsible for charges related to bandwidth exceeding the plan's allotted data transfer.
18.AztecaNet is registered with the United States Copyright Office pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by a AztecaNet customer ("the Customer"), you ("the Complaining Party") must first provide AztecaNetís Copyright Agent with the following information in writing ("the Notification"):
19. Any party seeking to report any other potential violations of this Agreement may contact AztecaNet via e-mail at email@example.com
20. Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your AztecaNet account. You must notify AztecaNet to formally cancel your account with AztecaNet to avoid further charges.
21. On occasion, AztecaNet may have a need to communicate with its customers through e-mail issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check e-mail sent to the primary login e-mail address on the account.
22. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact AztecaNet of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc. Customers will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to that account.