Web Application for AYSO Tournaments
Why waste your time with other software or trying to do your tournament via paper. This is the best sofware available for your AYSO tournament. The application process is handled as well as the tournament management such as score entry, standings, referee scheduling etc. Save your volunteers time and try our software. You will love it.
- The application process is handled online. Team contact information is collected online and referee contact info is also collected online during the application process.
- Low cost: $300 per tournament or $150 if you are using another one of our AYSO League software products. (We put google ads on your site to offset the development costs)
- Referee Self-Scheduler
- Volunteer Self-Scheduler. Put all your tasks online and let your volunteers sign up for them.
- Manage your Tournaments per Division such as Standings, Won, Loss, Ties, etc.
- Optional: Deduct Points for Red Cards or Multiple Yellow Cards.
- Any custom features can be added quickly by our in house programmers.
- RC are sent an email to request approval. RRA are also sent emails to approve their referees participation.
Regions using our system
- Region 1031 - South LA, CA
- Region 1959 - Watts, CA
Referee Self-Scheduler Features
Referee Self Assignment
Gives referees the ability to register for referee assignments (pending administrator approval). Once assignments are confirmed by site administrators referees will receive an email notice of participation confirmation. In addition, the Referee administrator can also assign referees to games. Referees can also remove themselves from games provided they have not been approved by the referee administrator.
Update the Final Score
Center Referees can update the final score for any respective game and record any cautions and/or ejections include the players name and number.
All Referees (center, assistant, or mentors) have the ability to enter yellow (caution) or red (ejection) cards issued during the game in the system. Cards can be issued to a team or directly assigned to the penalized player, if the player has been entered into the team’s roster. This feature is mainly for upper division area play.
Referee Email Communication
Site administrators can e-mail targeted referees or e-mail all referees a reminder of their pending activity for the coming week. A “referee game participation reminder” will e-mail all referees participating in games in the coming weekend. A “Referee Custom Options Eblast” allows for a more targeted referees eblast. Filtering options included are by region, by badge level, or competition.
A game scheduler allows you to schedule your games by division and days and times the fields are available.
Game scores can be entered and team standings per division are generated automatically.
The playoff scheduling module will generate a single elimination playoff schedule for any odd or even numbered of teams by division. The scheduling will take into account the selected fields and their availability based on the days selected for the determined number of rounds. The playoff scheduler allows for seeding by current standings or custom seeding.
For a FREE live demo just call 310-677-8301.
Or, just click the green button below to submit your request and we'll contact you.
6820 La Tijera Blvd. Suite 111
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (310) 677-8301